VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
Setting up a wireless multiuser VR environment for VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
Below are the requirements for setting up a multiuser environment.
- A computer running the VR content
- A VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye headset with VIVE Wireless Adapter that's connected wirelessly to the computer
- Their own play area
Each wireless link box must be arranged facing the respective user's play area.
In the VIVE Wireless app on each computer, set the Connection mode. Click > Settings > Connection mode, and then choose a mode. Make sure VIVE Wireless adapters with overlapping coverage are in different modes.
Additional requirements for a 10 by 10 meter space setup
The 10 by 10 meter space setup is meant for a multiuser environment with computers running server-based VR content.
You need to use VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye headsets and SteamVR Base Station 2.0. You need four base stations.
- Place the base stations at the borders of the 10 by 10 meter space.
- Make sure a base station is 4 meters (13.12 ft) away from one edge and 6 meters (19.7 ft) away from the other edge of the space.
- Tilt each of the base stations horizontally at a 30-degree angle.