VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
Charging the power bank
Important: Fully charge the power bank before you use it for the first time.
- Connect the power bank charging cable to the USB Type-C port on the power bank.
Connect the other end of the USB cable to an HTC power adapter.
Note: The HTC power adapter is not included with VIVE Wireless Adapter.
- Plug the power adapter to an electrical outlet.
Check the LEDs on the power bank to see the charging status.
While the power bank is charging, the LEDs blink one after the other to indicate the current power level. The power bank is fully charged when the fourth LED stops blinking.