VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
5 by 5 meter space
Connection modes in this example:
If you have a 5 m x 5 m (16.4 ft x 16.4 ft) space:
- Within this space, there can be up to three users wearing headsets with wireless adapters.
- Each user needs to have their own play area with a maximum size of 2 m x 2 m (6.5 ft x 6.5 ft). Make sure play areas do not overlap.
- To avoid interference, make sure that users in the same space do not share the same Connection mode.