VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
10 by 10 meter space
Ideally, if you have a 10 m x 10 m (33 ft x 33 ft) space, there can be up to nine users.
- Each user needs to have their own play area with a maximum size of 2 m x 2 m (6.5 ft x 6.5 ft).
- In order for users wearing headsets with VIVE Wireless Adapter to be covered by the nearest base stations, set up their play areas at least 0.5 meters (1.6 ft) away from any border. Play areas also need to be 1.5 meters (5 ft) apart.
- Make sure not to set neighboring users to the same
Connection mode. Choose alternating modes for each of the users. Here's an example:
Connection modes in this example:
- Blue: mode 1
- Green: mode 2
- Orange: mode 3
- The total number of individual VIVE™ controller and VIVE Tracker units within the space cannot exceed 13. If each user needs two controllers, you'll have to reduce the total number of users.