VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
If you experience connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos, you need to disable USB power management.
Follow the steps below to disable USB power management.
VIVE Console and make sure your
VIVE Cosmos is connected to the computer using the
VIVE Wireless Adapter.
Note: The signal bars at the upper-right corner of VIVE Console will only show when VIVE Cosmos is connected to the computer using the VIVE Wireless Adapter.
Windows Start button, and select
Sound, video and game controllers, find and select
VIVE Cosmos Multimedia Audio.
On the menu bar, click
View > Devices by connection.
Generic USB Hub > Properties.
Note: Right-click the last Generic USB Hub in the list.
Power Management tab, clear the
Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option.
- Click OK.