VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
Setting up a wireless multiuser VR environment
Below are the requirements for setting up a multiuser environment.
- Each user needs to have the following:
- A computer running the VR content
- A VIVE Cosmos headset with VIVE Wireless Adapter connected wirelessly to the computer
- Their own play area
- Each wireless link box must be arranged facing the respective user's play area.
- In the
VIVE Console app on each computer, set the
Connection mode. Click
> Settings > Wireless > Connection mode, and then choose a mode.
Make sure not to set neighboring users to the same mode. Choose alternating modes for each user.