Solutions and FAQs
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- What do I do if controllers don't work properly when streaming apps?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
Facial and hand tracking
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- How do I turn on facial and eye tracking in VIVE Business Streaming?
- Do PC VR apps support facial and eye tracking over VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if facial and eye tracking are not working?
- Can I do a wired streaming session with facial and eye tracking?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
You may need to remove VIVE Business Streaming in Windows Defender Firewall for it be allowed through.
- On your computer, go to Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall > Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall., and check if VIVE Remote Render Server is in the Allowed apps and features list.
Allowed apps and features list, remove all instances of
VIVE Remote Render Server. Select a
VIVE Remote Render Server instance, and click
Important: Make sure to remove all VIVE Remote Render Server instances in the list.
- Restart VIVE Business Streaming.
- In the dialog box where it asks for permission to allow network access, click Allow access.