Cleaning the product
Dampen the cleaning cloth provided in the box with water to wipe the headset and the controllers (including its sensor lenses) clean. Except when recommended, using any other liquid may cause damage.
Cleaning the headset lenses
Use the cleaning cloth provided in the box to wipe the lenses.
- Moisten the cleaning cloth with alcohol or lens cleaner.
- Wipe in a circular motion from the center to the outer edges of the lenses.
While cleaning the lenses, do not scratch the lenses nor disassemble other parts of the headset.
Cleaning the face cushion
- Before cleaning the face cushion, remove it first from the headset. For details, see Replacing the face cushion.
- When cleaning the face cushion, remember to:
- Dampen a clean smooth cloth with cold water and gently wipe the area you want to clean.
- Air dry at room temperature. Don't tumble dry, iron, or expose it to direct sunlight.
- Don't scrub, wring, or bleach.
- Don’t dip or soak in water.