VIVE Facial Tracker
- About VIVE Facial Tracker
- What can be tracked by VIVE Facial Tracker?
- Where to attach the tracker on the headset
Installing the tracker
Installing and running the tracker software
If you installed the VIVE software on your computer, the tracker software should have been installed automatically. To ensure you have the latest tracker software release, you can manually download and install it from this link: www.vive.com/setup/facial-tracker
The tracker software, SR_Runtime, then appears on your Windows® desktop. If this is your first time using the software, you need to run it manually.
- Make sure VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye is connected to your computer.
You'll then see the tracker icon in the system tray:
- Start SteamVR if it isn't already running.
- Put on your headset.
- SR_Runtime runs automatically when you launch VR apps such as VIVE Sync that support VIVE Facial Tracker.
- VIVE Pro Eye uses the same SR_Runtime software for eye tracking as well as lip and facial tracking.