Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
For the best experience while using VIVE Wireless Adapter with your headset, try the following:
- Use an enclosed space as the WiGig® signal will bounce off walls rather than penetrate through them.
- Make sure the wireless link box connected to your PC is facing towards your play area.
- Avoid having other people within your play area. They may block the wireless data transmission to your headset.
- When you're in a multiuser VR environment, try moving the wireless link box that's connected to your PC higher, such as by mounting it to a tall tripod. This can ensure there will be no other users or objects blocking the wireless data transmission to your headset.
- While playing VR content, do not touch the connectors on the VIVE Wireless Adapter. Touching them while the wireless adapter is in operation may shortly disrupt the headset display. The headset display may turn black for 20 to 25 seconds before returning to normal.