Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter (VIVE/VIVE Pro)
VIVE Wireless app
Solutions and FAQs
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Why am I not receiving phone notifications in my headset?
- Why can't I update or configure my base stations wirelessly in the SteamVR app?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- Having problems with your headset?
- When my computer connects to my headset through the VIVE Wireless Adapter, why does the SteamVR app take a long time to work properly?
Information and support
5 by 5 meter space
Connection modes in this example:
If you have a 5 m x 5 m (16.4 ft x 16.4 ft) space:
- Within this space, there can be up to three users wearing headsets with wireless adapters.
- Each user needs to have their own play area with a maximum size of 2 m x 2 m (6.5 ft x 6.5 ft). Make sure play areas do not overlap.
- To avoid interference, make sure that users in the same space do not share the same Connection mode.