Nothing's in my cart
Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
If you have VIVE Pro or VIVE Pro Eye, here's what you need to do to set up your headset with VIVE Wireless Adapter.
Make sure you've properly installed the PCIe card in your computer and connected the wireless link box to the card.
Installing the PCIe
WiGig card and
Connecting the wireless link box to your computer.
- On VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye, replace the original headset cable with the short headset cable that came with the wireless adapter. See Replacing the headset cable.
- Replace the original head pad with the thicker head pad that came with the wireless adapter. See Replacing the head pad.
- Attach VIVE Wireless Adapter to the headset. See Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye.
- Download and install the VIVE Wireless app on your computer. Use it to pair the wireless adapter with the wireless link box. For details, see Installing the VIVE Wireless app and Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer.
Connect the power bank to the wireless adapter and turn it on.
Connecting the power bank to
VIVE Wireless Adapter.
VIVE Wireless app. Make sure your headset's wireless connection shows the "Ready" status before you open the
Use the SteamVR app to check that your base stations, controllers, and additional VR hardware are ready for use. For details, see the VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye support pages.Important: Make sure you have SteamVR app version 1533664367 or later installed on your computer.
- Open the VR app you want to use.
- Clip the power bank to somewhere on your body such as your belt. Avoid direct skin contact with the power bank as it may get hot during use.
When you're ready to play VR content, put on your headset with the attached wireless adapter.
Warning: The wireless adapter vents may become hot during normal operation. Do not touch until cool.