Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack (VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye/VIVE Cosmos)
Setting up your computer
Setting up VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
- Setting up VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye with the wireless adapter
- Replacing the headset cable
- Replacing the head pad
- Attaching the wireless adapter to VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye
- Installing the VIVE Wireless app
- Pairing VIVE Wireless Adapter with your computer
- Updating the VIVE Wireless app
- Changing VIVE Wireless settings
Setting up VIVE Cosmos
Multiuser VR with VIVE Pro and VIVE Pro Eye
Multiuser VR with VIVE Cosmos
Solutions and FAQs
Information and support
Connecting the power bank to VIVE Wireless Adapter
- The VIVE Wireless Adapter Full Pack comes with a 21-watt power bank. VIVE Cosmos only works with this power bank.
- If you have the previous HTC QC 3.0 Power Bank, you can still use it with VIVE Pro/VIVE Pro Eye. For details, see the user guide or how-tos of VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE/VIVE Pro.
With the POWER button facing up, insert the power bank into the holder.
Push the tab on the holder inward to lock the power bank in place so it won't fall out of the holder.
- Connect one end of the power cable into the USB power port on the wireless adapter.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the USB port on the power bank.
When ready, clip the power bank to somewhere on your body such as your belt. Avoid direct skin contact with the power bank as it may get hot during use. Then put on your headset with the attached wireless adapter.
If the power cable length is too short or too long, unplug the cable from the power bank and adjust accordingly. Then plug it back to the power bank.