Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Business Streaming
Solutions and FAQs
- I've started streaming but I don't see anything in the headset except for a loading animation. What should I do?
- When I launch VIVE Business Streaming on the computer, I see an error that says "No VIVE Business Streaming driver found." What should I do?
- How do I make VIVE Business Streaming communicate through Windows Defender Firewall?
- I can't get wireless streaming to work, what can I do?
- How do I show others what's inside the headset while doing wireless streaming?
- I'm seeing an error "No supported GPU found", what should I do?
- I'm experiencing some content jittering when streaming, what can I do?
- My computer doesn't recognize the headset and the USB icon on VIVE Business Streaming console is gray. What can I do?
- VIVE Business Streaming doesn't want to launch on my computer. What can I do?
- After starting my streaming session on my VIVE Focus 3, I see a green screen in the headset. What should I do?
- The content seems to be stuttering a lot and the streaming experience is not what I was expecting. What can I do?
- In SteamVR, I see an error "Wrong video card." What should I do?
- Is there a way not to mirror the audio from the headset?
- The sound in the headset stutters and sounds distorted and garbled. What should I do?
- I've started streaming content but I don't hear any sound
- The audio sounds broken and there's a lot of noise. What should I do?
- Does the VIVE Streaming Cable provide power to the headset?
- VIVE Business Streaming can't update successfully. What should I do?
- What do the error codes and messages mean? What can I do?
- Are hand tracking and VIVE Wrist Tracker supported by VIVE Business Streaming?
- Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
- How do I improve VIVE Business Streaming performance?
- How do I adjust graphic preferences for VIVE Business Streaming?
- What should I do if I have trouble running OpenXR titles?
Can I assign a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to my VIVE Focus 3?
Starting from VIVE Business Streaming version 1.07, you can use the IP setting tool to set a fixed VIVE Business Streaming server IP address for you VIVE Focus 3.
- On your computer, go to the folder where VIVE Business Streaming is installed.
- Go to RRTools > VBSIpSetting.
- Double-click VBSIpSetting.exe.
Follow the instructions on the
VIVE Business Streaming Server IP Setting window to assign a fixed
VIVE Business Streaming server IP address to your
VIVE Focus 3.
Important: Consult your network administrator for the VIVE Business Streaming server IP address. The server IP address shown on the VIVE Business Streaming console may not be accurate as there might be network address translation in your network.