- From your computer, open the SteamVR app.
- Make sure your base stations are powered.
- Make sure that your headset is connected to the computer via the link box. For details, see Connecting the headset to your computer.
- Turn the controllers on. For details, see Turning the controllers on or off.
- Check that Vive hardware is tracked. The status icons on the SteamVR app and the status lights on the hardware should all be green.
- Put the headset on. For details, see Putting the headset on.
- Grab your controllers.
To bring up the System Dashboard, press the button on either controller.