Nothing's in my cart
VIVE Wireless Adapter for VIVE Cosmos
VIVE Console app
Solutions and FAQs
- How do I set the audio output for VIVE Cosmos when I'm using it with VIVE Wireless Adapter?
- How long is the cable on the wireless link box?
- What size of PCIe card slot do I need?
- Video quality is unstable, and there are dropped frames or glitches in some VR content. Why is that?
- What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
- What's the maximum range of VIVE Wireless Adapter and the wireless link box?
- Sometimes the wireless signal seems weak or the headset display gets disrupted. What should I do?
- Having problems with the PCIe WiGig card?
- I sometimes have connectivity, audio or display issues while using the VIVE Wireless Adapter with VIVE Cosmos. What should I do?
- Why can't VIVE Cosmos detect my USB device connected to the USB Type-C port?
Information and support
What should I do when I'm getting an error code 94 after installing the PCIe WiGig card?
Typically, error code 94 indicates compatibility issues with the PCIe WiGig® card and the computer's motherboard.
Your PCIe WiGig® card has been tested to be compatible with most known motherboards. In very rare cases, compatibility issues may occur with lesser-known motherboards. If the error does occur, shut down your computer, move the PCIe card to a different slot, and try again.