Nothing's in my cart
Connecting your headset to your computer to stream wirelessly
Before starting a wireless streaming session, you need to pair your headset with your computer.
Make sure your computer and headset have been prepared before connecting your headset to the computer.
- Make sure VIVE Streaming is installed and running on your computer, and that your headset is on.
Connect your computer directly to your Wi-Fi router using an ethernet cable.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router that the headset connects to supports 802.11ac (5 GHz) or 802.11ax (5 GHz, 6 GHz)
- Make sure the headset and Wi-Fi router are in the same room and that there is a clear line of sight between the headset and the Wi-Fi router.
- Put on your headset.
Select your computer.
Tip: Select Set "PC VR apps" as the default Library filter if you primarily use your headset to stream PC VR titles.A QR code will appear on your computer screen. A numerical pairing code will also appear below the QR code.
Do any of the following to pair the headset with the computer:
- Use the headset to scan the QR code on your computer screen.
Check if the pairing code below the QR code matches the pairing code in the headset. If the pairing codes match, click Pair.Note: The pairing code only appears when using headset system version 1.0.999.374 or later and VIVE Streaming Hub 1.2.1 or later.
- If you can't successfully scan the QR code, see What should I do if I can't successfully scan the QR code when setting up wireless streaming?. Alternatively, you can confirm that the two pairing codes match and click Pair.
- You only need to pair the headset and computer once.