Nothing's in my cart
Setting up VIVE Flow
You'll need to use the VIVE app to set up VIVE Flow. You'll start setting up VIVE Flow on your phone and then finish setting up on the VR glasses.
- On your Android phone, download and install the VIVE app. Get it from https://vive.com/setup/flow or search VIVE on the Google Play Store.
- On your phone, open the VIVE app .
- In the Welcome screen, tap VIVE Flow.
The app will walk you through in setting up the following:
- Tap Start.
Follow the instructions on your phone and VR glasses to set up
VIVE Flow. Some things to take note while setting up:
- Keep both VIVE Flow and your phone nearby.
- When the phone is trying to pair with VIVE Flow, it may take around 20 seconds or more for the phone to find VIVE Flow. Please be patient.
- While pairing the phone to VIVE Flow, if the device name in VIVE Flow is different from the one on the phone, tap Show more. Look for your VIVE Flow in the list.
- VIVE app needs phone permissions for you to enjoy the full features of the VR glasses. In the step where you're asked to grant permissons, after tapping Grant in each box, you'll be guided on what to turn on (i.e. VIVE). After granting permission, tap the back arrow until you get back to the VIVE app.
- VIVE Flow can only connect to a Wi-Fi® network that supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/n (5 GHz band). Make sure your Wi-Fi router or phone's Wi-Fi hotspot is set to the 5 GHz band. To learn how to set your phone's Wi-Fi hotspot to 5 GHz, see Why can't VIVE Flow find my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot? . To learn how to set your Wi-Fi router to the 5 GHz band, consult its user guide.
- When going through the setup process in the VR glasses, take note of the position of the VIVE Flow as you'll need to press it to go to the next step. See About VIVE Flow. button on
- If you have trouble pairing the VR glasses, make sure it's connected to a power source and near your phone.
- VIVE Flow can only pair with one phone at a time.